“Whoever covers his Muslim brother, Allaah will protect him on the Day of Judgment, and from the same from his brother as a friend from the heart of the world. In the help of his brother. “
- It is narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever covers his Muslim brother, Allaah will protect him on the Day of Judgment, and from the same from his brother as a friend from the heart of the world. In the help of his brother. “
- It is known that Exhaustion of troubles feelings is like lifting the harm and causing harm to the human being, and he takes his own self and mourns him.
- The quest to free the hearts of the people and spend their needs of the greatest acts and sacrifices and the reason for the satisfaction of God and love of people, the human brother of the human.
- He who soweth good has harvested good.
- God is in the help of the slave as long as the slave in the help of his brother, and in need of his brother we will God in need also.
- It was narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “People love Allah and benefit people. Starvation, and because I walk with a brother in need I love me to I’tikaf in this mosque I mean, the mosque of Medina – months, and from the end of his anger, God covered his nakedness, and his anger intensified – if he wanted to spend it spent – filled God – the Almighty – his heart on the Day of Resurrection, and walked with his brother in need even proved to him proved God – His feet on the road on which the feet are removed “.
- And the intervention of emergency assistance within the Exhaustion of troubles and thanks to God and then the good people sponsors Palm Charity Association these cases .. It means situations where the individual or family is exposed to an unexpected social or economic situation and outside the will of the individual or family and would harm any of them and Can not be met and borne by the ordinary income of the individual or the family.
- We ask God to remove the carefree, reveal the gloom, and release the distress.