(peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
- he Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “You see the believers in their mercy and obedience like the body if a member complains about him. And the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No one believes in you until he loves his brother what he loves for himself.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best people benefit people.”
- The Qur’anic verses and the prophetic Hadiths indicate the keenness of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) to find a harmonious and balanced society dominated by the spirit of love and brotherhood and dominated by sincerity and loyalty. The Messenger of Allah has achieved the prayers and peace upon him as he wanted, as he represented all good qualities and virtuous ethics, And taught the Companions also who learned in the school of prophecy and raised by the guidance of mankind peace be upon him.
- And health as it is said crown on the heads of the healthy not known only patients, how much of the patient wishes God healing and health and that God remove his pain and fatigue.
- Some of the scholars said: Giving charity and helping the poor and those who are unable to pay more and closer and closer to God than the pilgrimage of voluntary and repeated Umrah, where the fall of Hajj from the owners once performed once The absence of social sense and the control of selfishness in the repetition of Hajj and Umrah is a clear violation of what Islam wants, which is a social religion and not an individual religion. . Islam, while concerned with the welfare of the individual, is equally interested in the interest of society, which represents the totality of individuals. Hence, his keen interest in social solidarity is that contributing to the development of society and helping the poor, sick and needy especially in the circumstances we live in today has the absolute priority of repeating Hajj and Umrah.
- The good work as evidenced by the texts of the Koran and Sunnah and the biography of the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his companions, who understood Islam correctly and applied it in their practical life: every work done by man in this life, religious was this work or earthly, as long as this work beneficial to people , And in the interest of society, and help solve people’s problems.
- In conclusion .. What do not disagree with him is that the work of good and help the poor and the sick and needy, which was the approach of our Messenger is a good work beloved to God Almighty and help you to approach him and also pervades the principle of social and social solidarity, which is keen on Islam.