Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning): “If you show almsgiving, then let it be well, but if you hide it and turn it over to the poor, then it is better for you, and you will be forgiven for your sins.”
- Have you ever felt the cold of winter and did not find what protects you?! Have you ever had a cold and sick because you do not have a few cash to buy what protects you and cover you and keep you from the cold winter ?!.
- There are people who already suffer from this, so the Palm Society charity extends the hand of aid and communication and compassion and social solidarity through the winter needs project, in order to meet the humanitarian needs of the poor and the needy to protect them from the cold winter.
- The project works to provide winter supplies for orphans, the poor and those who need blankets and winter clothes. They are provided for those who can not meet their winter needs and to be informed of the warmth, comfort and tranquility of the poor in order to prevent the poor from suffering diseases such as influenza and others. , And to alleviate the impact of the harsh winter on poor and needy families.
- In the framework of this project, the association distributed 1923 thousand and nine hundred and twenty-three blankets to the beneficiaries, benefiting (853) eight hundred and fifty-three beneficiaries for the past two years.
- This project is a necessity for the existence of a class of society that needs to cover the winter already and in view of the narrowness of the situation prevented by the material conditions of purchase and meet the basic needs.
- The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to the Muslims in their prayers and mercy, as is the case with one body, if a member complained to him that the rest of the body would be affected by fever and fever. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) believed it.