“Whoever fasts a fasting person has a reward like that, but it does not diminish the reward of the fasting person.”
- Some may think wrongly that if a fasting person fasts at one time then the reward of fasting goes to the owner of the food. The truth is confirmed by the words of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
- The virtue and reward of fasting the fasting person is great, as our noble Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts a fasting person has a reward like that, but it does not diminish the reward of the fasting person.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (708).
- What is the greatest of this verse that sends the heart to the heart and urges to do good and feed the fasting and you know that you like his reward .. Yes you like the reward of fasting who broke your food does not reduce the wages of the fasting person.
- Did you also know that it is better to fly fasting … Angels pray to you and Jibril Tavgk! Yes, he said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever fasts fasting in the month of Ramadaan is rewarded with halaal. The angels prayed for him all the nights of Ramadaan, and Jibril shook him on the night of fate.
- How beautiful this appreciation of Jibril for mushroom fasting .. And the fact that handshake in the night of fate, the signal of the victory of this Muslim reward this blessed night.
- The righteous salafs were keen to feed the fasting person and see him as one of the best acts of worship. As the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Do not enter Paradise until you believe, and do not believe until you are loved.” Narrated by Muslim.
- It is not necessary for the fasting person to be poor, the reward and the reward that each fasting person receives. This is because it is not a matter of charity, but rather as a gift. In this case, it is not required in the gift that the mahdi should be poor, but the gift is valid for both the rich and the poor.But this work must not be for the purpose of boasting and deceit, so as not to lose its bounty, and goodness.