Zakat Purify the human soul from the scorn and scarcity by giving
- Zakat is one of the five pillars of Islam and a duty of fidyah. It is also a worship related to money imposed by the consensus of Muslims based on evidence from the Qur’aan and Sunnah. The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Islam is based on five: the testimony that there is no god but Allah, , The giving of zakaah, the pilgrimage to the house, and the fast of Ramadaan. “
- Zakat .. In the language in the sense: growth and increase, blessing and praise and praise and goodness and the value of the thing, and also purity of sensuality or moral, and the meaning: Zakat money. Zakaah is paid on what Mu’tasadeq spends on the money and the zakaah of the owner is 2.5%.
- – Zakat .. In Islam: (But charity to the poor and the poor and the workers and their hearts and the necks and Garmin and in the way of God and the way of the path of God and God knows Hakim) Surah repentance (60).
- The money to be spent in the eight banks under specific conditions, a known right of money, estimated to a certain extent, the Muslim must on specific terms, in specific things: Zakat money, Zakat al-Fitr. It is in Islamic law a kind of worship in the sense: spend money on the premise, which is one of the pillars of the five, and charity to spend and other imposed.
- Purify the human soul from the scorn and scarcity by giving.
- Cleansing the soul from sins and sins.
- Increase the ties between the sons of the Islamic nation together; where the rich when he sees the poor feel and relieve the need and fill some aspects that suffer from lack of it Achieving the material balance to a large extent in society; since when you pay zakat you do not find in the society a very rich layer and a very poor class, but find layers that are close together.
- A way to approach God Almighty.
- Zakat is the highest and highest forms of social solidarity.